Hi I’m Trish – photographer and avid red lipstick wearer! Thanks for stopping by my website.
I love to capture all those natural, unscripted moments. You know, the ones you look back on, smile and say “remember when….”
Photographs are so important, moments captured in time, a window to the soul, memories to treasure and heirlooms to pass on to the next generation.
Let me capture your story…
Where it all began
“Mummy you smile when you take pictures”
My daughter said this to me one day, I hadn’t realised that I do, but I caught myself smiling and my reply was simply, “because I love it and it makes me happy!”
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been fascinated with cameras and capturing a ‘moment in time’. When I was a little girl, I would dress up my Barbie dolls, borrow my Dad’s camera and take pictures of them! My parents bought me my first camera when I was 13 and I started to develop an eye for a ‘great shot’; my passion for photography and a desire to tell a ‘story’ through the lens carried on from there.
I love to photograph anything and everything, I am particularly proud to be the Royal Air Force Ice Hockey Association and UK Armed Forces Ice Hockey photographer and team photographer for the RAF Vulcans Ice Hockey Team. My role has taken me to games and tournaments all over the UK.
My camera is never far from my side, but when I’m not taking photos ….
10 Things about me ……..
- I’m mummy to two gorgeous girls. My eldest daughter is called Leia, she’s named after Princess Leia from Star Wars (I love Star Wars a lot!!). My youngest daughter Lara, is named after the character from my favourite novel, Doctor Zhivago.
- Originally from Manchester, I now live in the lovely market town of Wymondham in Norfolk.
- I’m known for my love of anything red, especially red lipstick!
- I’m a lifelong Manchester United Fan and love nothing more than to chat about football and banter with other fans.
- I have a BSc Hons Degree in Geography and Environmental Science, call me a geek, but I just find volcanoes fascinating!
- I love watching films, I think Tarantino is a genius and Leonardo Di Caprio is my favourite actor.
- I love vintage 1940’s and 1950’s style clothes. I also love shoes (especially red sparkly ones!)
- I’m absolutely terrible at sport (I blame my little legs, well that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!). Ironic really, because I love photographing sport so much, especially ice hockey, even though my feet get really cold!
- I love listening to rock music, my favourite bands are Def Leppard and Guns ‘n’ Roses.
- I don’t start the day until I’ve had at least two cups of tea!